Sunday, March 1, 2009

Being Happy - the affordability factor

Strange but something which i have been thinking for past one year.Life is strange - yes it has both positive and negative side. Its up to us the way we are looking at it. I must confess I have been being little pessimist - I have gone beyond extreme optimism and reached pessimism.

Nothing is moving in my life. Its so stagnant . I was trying to read Almost Single and its been more than a month I have read only few pages.Wow..i love my speed.

Ok now coming back to the affordability factor of being happy - when a lady is 26 and nothing is stable in her life!!! My relation didn't work, my job is very average - not at all rocking. No guy in life to throw some romantic praising words, no family to wait for me at dinner table, no pet to come and lick me when I come back from office. How to fix them right?

I have been going through so many ads in TV channels, in the pages of news paper - contact him contact her - change the way your name spells or the direction,furniture etc of your house or join some art of living class etc. You look very average or may be fat or dark - no worries join some good gym or even easier join some slimming center and shed the extra kgs within few months. You can be the way you want to be, you want achieve every dream you want to achieve but nothing comes free.

Shape your self,shape your life,your dreams - think whatever you can think of but only if you can afford. Yes these dreams are little expensive. You may end up spending a month or two's salary. Then what does it mean? we can be happy only if we can afford it? What about those who can not afford?Don't they deserve to be happy?healthy?beautiful?belong to a stable relation and satisfactory job?

With commercialization the basic most happiness and dream have gone beyond the reach of what mass can afford.

Any solution that someone can suggest? I cant see a solution rather than ignoring the problems or repenting on the fate we have.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
के सी said...

Shape your self,shape your life,your dreams - think whatever you can think of but only if you can afford.... nice

shilpi gupta said...

great thought! your writing is maturing with time...

Moumita said...

First of all I would like to thank Kishore and Shilpi for being my support with each post and with post I look forward for your comments...

Yes..time & experience teache people the naked truths of life...

Ulki said...

amazing post...thanks for being candid!! You are becoming my inspiration dear...because I was wondering what to write in my blog...your blogs are making me excited.....keep writing sweetheart...here's a quote for you....The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Unknown said...

A lot of aspirations will have to wait till i'm able to unlock (fully) my personal ATM :)