Monday, January 5, 2009

Time Machine


Im at home right now...its so good to be at home. I feel different, i feel special and i feel relaxed being at home,i know my own people are around me so i feel comfortable and cosy. Its so good when I am called to have food...as I stay alone so no one cares if I have food or not but at home its not so...Its good to go out in the evening and have those spicy,tangy golgappas with my younger brother - freaking out and laughing without any reason...I cherish all these things, I love teasing my brother and trust me he doesnt mind. I was going through some old album yesterday...it seems that those days belong to my past life..so blur they are. But I still feel the happiness, the joy, the innocence of those days...why time move away and take away the happiness?? Now i realize...its not even a decade or even 10 years but many things have changes so drastically - people change, their emotion, their behaviour everything change over time... But somehow i feel i am standing almost at the same place where i was a decade ago.... I feel I am growing old...and old people are moving out...new people are coming in. But is building that strong and same bond with new people is not that easy...I still feel to go back to those beautiful moments.... Do i need a time machine??

2 comments:

के सी said...

cherish all these things, I love teasing my brother ...why time move away and take away the happiness?? Now i realize...IT'S TOUCHING N U R NJOYING THE TIME..HEY WHAT TO DO VID TIME MACHINE

Moumita said...

Hey Kishore thanks for being so regular with my blog.

Nothing much to do with the time machine..just the concept to travel around the time whenever,wherever..i just wanna travel back to the time when i used to be with my family - my childhood....