Tuesday, January 6, 2009

DESIRE


A single night,
To unlock my desire..
Tomorrow will be too late
To set off the fire.
My ears are eager to listen
For so long
I too will tell you
And sing all love song
I should let you know
How I waited in the rain,
With eternal passion for you ..
And with eternal pain.
Let me open my eyes
To spark the desire.
And let me stretch my arms out
To hold the fire.
I keep my love and keep my passion
Within my heart,till the core,
You can make it out..
That's about I am sure.
May this night will
Never reach the end..
And let me live my life..
With you ; within this moment..

5 comments:

के सी said...

i just came from office after evenivg announcement duty and checking my favourite blog ...ohhhh whats this u r here once again...nice poem and u r a great poetess. POET BEHZAD LAKHNAVEE "उसने रुख से हटा के बालों को, रास्ता दे दिया उजालों को, जाते-जाते जो मुड़ के देख लिया, हल कर दिया सब सवालों को।"

Arka.. said...

Wonderful...simplyawesome.... :-)
Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

you have actually written this yourself?? unbelievable!! :D

Unknown said...

Really its a nice poem...........tui eto valo poem likhis age jantam na...!!!

अभय कांत श्रीवास्तव "अक़्स" said...

I think its coming from heart which spoiling mind and direct on plane sheet:)