Sunday, January 11, 2009

A quiet night and the full moon




Delhi is chilling ... after work while returning home I noticed the roads of Delhi is bathing in the darkness....I believe power cut is what its being called. Rare though.Traffic signals were not working so can imagine the situation.But it is full moon...as if the earth is bathing with each drop of the moon...so beautiful,so bright,so quiet the night is.

After shifting to a metro city I didnt face much of power cut but i do remember my childhood- exams days,power cuts...and trust me we all used to wait for the power cut so that we could close the pages and went out with friends from neighbor. So all kids used to come out and gather at the play ground....fun it was!!!

Today I couldn't believe my eyes..it was so beautiful - cold breeze,full moon - I believe heaven is no more beautiful than this.The blessings from moon filled my room with imagination - straight from the sky through my window.Just a candle - it was so quiet - I felt to be in the wonderland, such night is always desired by me in my dreams. I find peace in such situation.I feel as if angels are flying, dancing and singing all around...i forget all the pain and unfulfilled wishes......

I so much felt to go back to the days of my childhood....wanted to be with my childhood pals and my parents - the small town,trees,play ground - the innocence.

I miss my fantasy world ....I miss my own territory of imagination - of love - of dream - of hope...

5 comments:

के सी said...

यह सब पढ़ना बहुत सुखद है आपने सच में आशाओं के गठरी बाँध रखी है वरना दूसरा कोई पॉवर कट पर झल्ला रहा होता, मैंने अभी अपने यहाँ खिड़की से बाहर झाँक कर देखा जितना सुंदर दृश्य आपने बयाँ किया है ये अद्भुत है, मैं आपको अंग्रेजी में लिखता पर उचित शब्द नहीं मिले अगर आप हिन्दी न समझे तो कृपया बताएं। पोस्ट बहुत सुंदर है।

Moumita said...

Hi Kishore thanks once again...and again...for visiting my blog and appreciate

I thank you from core of my heart for your beautiful comments

Yes I can read hindi and understand it But my system can not read hindi font so I had to request one of my friend to read it and let me know.My friend read the font and told me ...

के सी said...

moumita ji so sorry for inconvenience. actuly it was'nt easy to write, what i felt and how to congretulate u.the words u choose the way u gave them beauty, its awesome.

Anonymous said...

dii u can never imagine dis was so beautiful..amar chokhe jol ese gechilo..i 2 miss my days whn i was a kid..dose days were reallyy special..dis 1 is awesome dii..

Unknown said...

Darun laglo Moumita..........amaro sei chotobela, fele asha Chotto sohor kultir katha mone pore jachhilo..........asaaaaadharon writing dear.....