Saturday, December 20, 2008

Random thoughts


Another weekend,the lazy one.i usually love this kind of weekend where i have lots of time for myself.The whole day i have thinking of so many things.

Usually i get nostalgic during weekend or you can say whenever i get time for myself.Strange but true with time everything keeps on changing.Today i was missing someone who occupies quite a lot space in my life - not to name the person as he selected to move on....but i cant stop missing him.He was someone whose very presence,very thought used to make me happy,chirpy and colourful,Today also when i think i think how could i have so much of energy- i could go any place any time just to see him, could talk non stop for hours.Now i dont even feel like talking or even going to any place.How come one person makes so much difference in life?

Or it is just our set of mind which makes us think so?

I dont know. I still feel happy even when i think of him.Where as he may not think of me even for a while,i dont have anything against that.

Today i was feeling very strongly to go back to the time when we were together, walking on the road happily,fighting,giggling,making fun or even teasing each other.I miss those days when we used to sit on the stairs and looked at the moon for long without saying even a word.I still can see the moon but alone.Does he see the moon too and think of the same as I do? Does the moon feel what i feel or can the moon convey my message to him that i do really miss him? I still love standing when its raining,always wanted to share the rain drops with him...

Does miracle happens in life???I dont think so...

1 comment:

edson_dias said...

the hardest part is letting go. not taking part-
- a line from one of coldplay songs.

it's time to move on