Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lazy Sunday

A nice,warm and sunny Sunday. I swear every Sunday has something special,when I get up i feel good - its only Sunday morning that i really feel good. It seems as if I am walking on the dew drops,I am as light as a feather.Music,Books,TV - thats all I love to do. I wanna fly free - thats what i am. I never like my mornings to start in a rush or dominated by a 2nd person!!I want my imagination to spread its wings and paint something colourful in a blank canvas.

Every Sunday reminds me of my school days - those were the time when Sunday actually used to be so exciting so meaningful.

Lots of childhood memories with Sundays - want to cherish them through out my life.

Missing Mom, Missing home and the home made food and the leisure. Planning to go back home, For me its relations, emotions and family which matter rather than struggling for an unknown destination.

No comments: