Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happiness...

We usually find happiness dont know where all but if we look properly its everywhere.we miss findind it. I wont say much about it because I myself keep complaining about it,I most of the time fail to find happiness.

Today after a long time,may be for some time,it seems life has taken some fresh air in my life,i felt like standing in my terrace and dance and sing some song...sounds funny but i am capable of doing all kind of madness.

I have taken a break,Im at home and I am doing what I wanted to do,being with my family,sleeping,eating and lazying around. Life seems so beautiful. No hurry to find a job. I know as soon as I get one,life will again be the same,very much routinized,so I am just enjoying. Here most of my (actually All) friends got married long back. But whenever I come home I without a fail meet my childhood freind. We have been friend for 23 years now. We met when we started walking and talking, then we started going to school together. It was fun.We used to play together and when we grew up we used to walk together towards gol gappa stalls or the market to buy eve silly things like a 2RS. pen - but it was fun.

Then I went out for higher studies and job, she remained here.But whenever I used to come home,without a fail we used to meet and walk and chat. Then 3 years ago I got to know that she would be getting married. Well,many of my friends got married but I never had that exitement.But with this friend I felt so different, she was someone who was not my best friend but a steady friend, since childhood even before our parents enrolled our names in nursery!!!

Now I got to know that she is going to give birth to a baby...wow!!I actually am running short of expression and words to say narrate that feeling.It was so pure form of happiness. So today I went to see her, I felt great. I still ws trying to connect this would be mom with the small kid i first met and with whom I used to play,time moves so fast. Its not quite long ago when we used to go out in the evening and our best hang out place used to be the local railway station. we used to sit there - very quiet ambience, peaceful - its not a busy urban place so...we used to enjoy now she has become a lady who is going to give birth to another wonderful creation. Then the same cycle will continue, the small kid will grow up and may be he/ she will meet some friend whom he/she will start going tp school,playing together....The feeling is so wonderful.I feel more responsible now.

On the way to her place, I met another friend of mine, he and his wife both are my friends with whom I had some great moments during my college days. Well, now he is a proud father of a 3 days old son!!! Wow...seems happiness is all around the corner. Hope,happiness,a new generation is on the way....

And when I reached home, I received one unexpected call from one of my best pals.After a long time we have spoken.Now I had no word.I just am happy and thankful to God for so many good things in a day.

2 comments:

के सी said...

missing old days but having good friend.... nice to see u

Unknown said...

hey Mii....amazing i love you
sab bahut acha he

hey tumari friend ke kya hua??
boy or girl ye to batao